A new food poisoning incident alerts Marrakech authorities

Heba Press – Marrakech

A new incident of food poisoning alerted local and security authorities in the city of Marrakech last night, Thursday.

The details of the incident, according to a local source, are due to the fact that 4 students ate a quick meal in one of the “snack bars” in the Mhamid district, before feeling severe stomach cramps.

The four students, from the earthquake zone and continuing their studies in a boarding school in the Mhamid area, were transferred to hospital to receive the necessary care.

The students were diagnosed with food poisoning, necessitating an investigation into the fast food restaurant to reveal the full details of the incident.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button