Snack sent more than 20 people to Martil hospital

Heba Press – Tangier Office

More than 20 people suffered from food poisoning after eating snacks from a famous restaurant on Miramar Street in Martil.

Local sources reported that the emergency department of Martil Hospital received yesterday evening, Thursday, injured people who appeared to be in a state of poisoning following the consumption of snacks in one of the famous restaurants on Miramar Street.

The relevant authorities visited the restaurant to inspect the food and carry out laboratory tests to determine its quality, pending action after an investigation into the matter has been opened.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button